Benefits for Mummy
- promote healing after pregnancy and delivery
- core stability with safe yoga exercises
- toning and regaining strength in the pelvic floor and abdominal region
- taking care of your spine and shoulders, gently stretching, toning and strengthening whilst taking care of your baby
- learn how to do yoga with baby around and include baby
- self nurture so you can relax and enjoy your baby more
- meet other local mums with their babies
Benefits for Baby
- deepening the bond with your baby through gentle stretching exercises
- help to encourage baby’s developement and motor skills
- baby loves the singing (nursery rhymes), humming, OMming and playful approach to yoga
- mummy and baby are more relaxed and happier after a yoga session
- Calming effect of my voice on baby, especially if the mum has attended pregnancy yoga with me. Babies recognise my voice and love the OMs.
Sessions are really relaxed, so no worries if things don’t go to ‘plan’ and your baby sleeps all the way through the session (more time for you), needs feeding (relax and listen) or is agitated. I have plenty of experience with babies having had two myself.
7 sessions course / £89
Any missed sessions from the mum and baby yoga 7 week course don’t carry over, meaning classes can’t be repeated in the next course. If you miss a class you will be able to come to any of the mixed ability classes (without your baby) in that same week instead.
Once a course has been purchased and I have reserved your place, refund cannot be given unless there are special circumstances.
It is possible to join the course at any point, provided there is space, drop-in sessions are £15.
You may pay via PayPal using the below button. Note that this method includes a PayPal charge of £3.25.
If you prefer to pay via bank transfer (no additional charge), please contact me and I will send you the details.