Mum and baby yoga Kingston is such a brilliant way, soon after the birth of your baby, to get back into your yoga or even if you haven’t done it before, it is a gentle way of getting introduced to this wonderful practice and meet new friends along the way.
Mondays 11:15 – 12:15pm at Bullen Hall in Hampton Wick
8 May – 26 June 2017 (no class Bank Holiday Monday 29 May) SOLD OUT
4 September – 16 October 2017
This course is designed for mums and babies from 6-8 weeks after delivery to approximately 6-8 months or until your baby is crawling. Please make sure to get the all clear from your doctor or midwife and get in touch with me soon if you are thinking of joining with your baby, to secure your place in time.
At Mum and Baby Yoga Kingston, although the courses are usually fully booked, it is sometimes possible to join the class as a one off or half way through. Drop-in cost is £15. Please get in touch to enquire about availability in the current course or book your place on the next course.
- promote healing after pregnancy and delivery
- core stability with safe yoga exercises
- toning and regaining strength in the pelvic floor and abdominal region
- taking care of your spine and shoulders, gently stretching, toning and strengthening whilst taking care of your baby
- learn how to do yoga with baby around and include baby
- self nurture so you can relax and enjoy your baby more
- meet other local mums with their babies
Benefits for Baby
- deepening the bond with your baby through gentle stretching exercises
- help to encourage baby’s developement and motor skills
- baby loves the singing (nursery rhymes), humming, OMming and playful approach to yoga
- mummy and baby are more relaxed and happier after a yoga session
- Calming effect of my voice on baby, especially if the mum has attended pregnancy yoga with me. Babies recognise my voice and love the OMs.
Sessions are really relaxed, so no worries if things don’t go to ‘plan’ and your baby sleeps all the way through the session (more time for you), needs feeding (relax and listen) or is agitated. I have plenty of experience with babies having had two myself.
7 sessions course / £89
Any missed sessions from the mum and baby yoga 7 week course don’t carry over, meaning classes can’t be repeated in the next course. If you miss a class you will be able to come to any of the mixed ability classes (without your baby) in that same week instead.
Once a course has been purchased and I have reserved your place, refund cannot be given unless there are special circumstances.
It is possible to join the course at any point, provided there is space, drop-in sessions are £15.
You may pay via PayPal using the below button. Note that this method includes a PayPal charge.
If you prefer to pay via bank transfer (no additional charge), please contact me and I will send you the details.
‘Dear Muriel, I can’t thank you enough for your fabulous yoga classes. Pregnancy yoga and then Mum and Baby yoga gave me an hour completely for myself (Rory allowing!) – something I find harder to do nowadays! I’m looking forward to coming to your other classes soon… lots of love, Anna (& Rory) xxx’